2009年12月14日星期一

Argue with BF

On Saturday, actually he promise to bring me for dinner which we long time never go there and go for movie..But back from work,his cousin told him that his friend ask him to his party..Then he started to keep on asking me permission without seriously..After we come back from facial treatment,he ask me again..I also agree him with no serious..I also say that he can go but got bad things will be happen if he go...what I happy is he told me that he doesn't want lose me after he go for party...But at night he also go and I very angry and message him whatever I told him afternoon..He say that he don't want go dy..When I finish bath,he really come back but not he don't want go but is bring me along just because others here can bring me go..I wonder why he can't do his own decision for bring or not bring me along...But some of his word like don't want to lose me make me happy a bit la...After go for party we go clubbing....Very enjoy at there but what don't like is he drunk dy...haiz...I don't like he drunk because the pattern very bad...if got chance I want to record down what kind of pattern when he is drunk for him to see...hehehehe...

没有评论:

发表评论

一寸光阴一寸金